Our tools! Before shot.
1. Heart punches- or your own hand cut hearts.
2. Colored paper- we used colored text paper from Paper Source
3. Glue stick
4. Doilies- I got mine from Dollar Tree
1. I had my daughter dab the glue stick onto the doilies over a sheet of paper. The glue goes through all of the cut out portion of the doily so be sure to have something underneath.
2. She pressed the doily onto the colored paper.
3. I then took my scissors and cut about 3/4″ around the doily.
4. She took a few heart cut outs and glued them on!
So simple and pretty! Aren’t the bright colors just darling?!