This is such a fun and easy craft to do with the kids. The hardest part is waiting for them to dry!
Here are the materials you will need:
2. Plastic container or bowl to act as a mold. We used empty yogurt containers.
3. White glue
5. Bowl for glue
The how to:
1. Start by cutting your yarn into random strips. You can work from one long strip however, I find that short strips won’t tangle and are easier to layer on for the little ones.
2. Add equal amounts of white glue and water 1:1 to your glue bowl. Mix it up.
3. Soak your yarn until glue mix is well absorbed.
4. With your containers face down, start laying yarn all around them in a variety of directions.
5. Walk away and let dry over night or all day. It will seem like they will never dry completely because they are so saturated, but trust me they will!
We made ours in the morning before heading out for the day and when we returned 7 hours later they were dry.